Books to Read in September 2018
Note: I've read only SOME of these books. The others have been highly recommended to me in 2018 to read.
1. See Me by Nicholas Sparks
2. Resisting Darkness by Amy L. Gale
3. Once and For All by Sara Dessen
3. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
4. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
6. Billionaire Unchallenged by J.S. Scott
7. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
8. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
9. The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
6/19/2019 04:57:21 pm
I have read and watched the "To all the boys I've loved before" by Jenny Han. The book is very different from the movie, although I really appreciate the movie. The actress in the movie really mirrors the one who is in the book and her acting skills is very impressive as well. I hope that many writers would write this kind of relaxing and chill genre. I also have read the Billionaire unchallenged and it was quite a popular story line although I liked it too.
Leave a Reply.
Olivia Howe. 25 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths, lifting at the gym and salads.