Note: I've read only SOME of these books. The others have been highly recommended to me in 2018 to read.
1. See Me by Nicholas Sparks
2. Resisting Darkness by Amy L. Gale
3. Once and For All by Sara Dessen
3. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
4. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
6. Billionaire Unchallenged by J.S. Scott
7. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
8. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
9. The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
Olivia Howe. 24 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths and salads.