To say or not to say. That is the question. I'm here to tell you... definitely DO NOT say. Being honest is always a good thing in any healthy relationship, but some things are better left unsaid.
Here are 12 Things You Should Never Say to Your Boyfriend
1. “So-and-so is really good in bed.” First off all, no. Second of all, no. How would you feel if your boyfriend said that to you? You would most definitely slap him across the face.
2. “You remind me of my ex.” A big no-no.
3. “Your friend is really hot.” Keep this to yourself. All women look, just look all men look. You can't help if you think another man is attractive, but keep it to yourself.
4. “I’ve trained you well.” He's not a dog.
5. “He's a great guy — you should be friends with him.” Let him be the judge of that. This is an argument that could be avoided.
6. “This was a gift from my ex.” If your ex-boyfriend bought you those Chanel earrings, don't go bragging about it to your new boyfriend. Just wear the hell out of them.
7. “When are you planning on marrying me?“ Desperate much?
8. “I hate your family.” Keep your lips sealed. So you don't like your boyfriend's family? Go join the club. It's common, and doesn't mean you need to throw it up in his face. Do you love him? Yes? Then put up with his family.
9. “You’re not good enough." Don't be an asshole.
10. “Why don’t you accept that you’ve failed?” Don't ever put someone down. Instead, build them up. You should be making sure they never give up.
11. “I wish you could afford to buy me this.” Money can only buy temporary happiness.
12. “I don’t need to say I love you, you should already know that.” Say I love you all the time. You should always tell him how much he means to you and how much you love him.
Olivia Howe. 25 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths and salads.