Honesty is always the best policy. What is the point to lie? You're afraid to tell the one you love the truth? If that's the case, maybe you two shouldn't be together. Below are 9 things I believe every girl should tell her boyfriend.
Here are 9 Things You Should Always Tell Your Boyfriend
1. What you like and don't like during sex. It's attractive to know what makes you tick and what you just can't stand when having sex. Don't be afraid to tell him. And if you don't know, then tell him so the both of you can figure it out. And don't forget about setting limits.
2. Addictions. Past or present addictions you have. Are you addicted to drugs, gambling, sex, etc.? Your boyfriend deserves to know.
3. Mental health. If you're depressed or have severe anxiety, it's always good to talk about it. It can be tough to admit and hard to talk about it, but you'll feel better if you do. It will be like a weight has lifted off your shoulders. Don't be afraid.
4. The things that make you happy. Your boyfriend should know how to make you happy, but he's not a mind reader.
5. Your goals. You should be straight forward with not only your goals in life, but your goals in the relationship between the two of you. If you're not looking for something long term, he deserves to know. If you are looking for something long term, he should know.
6. Sexual past. It's important for BOTH of you to sit down and talk about your sex history. This doesn't mean you need to go into detail about who you've slept with, who was the best in bed, etc. Have you even had sex? Someone who hasn't, obviously won't be quick to rush into bed.
7. Deal breakers. My deal breakers are simple. He must be trustworthy, loyal, funny, wants kids in the future, always has my back, and respectful.
8. I love you. A day should never pass without you telling your boyfriend you love him. If you two aren't at that stage in your relationship yet, then ignore this one.
9. Things you love about him. Everyone needs reassurance. Make sure to tell him the things you love about him. "You always know how to make me laugh." He'll love the compliments.
Looking for a new TV show to binge watch? Look no further. I'm a TV show fanatic. I've watched everything from Grey's Anatomy to Lost in Space to The Bachelorette. I'm pretty sure you'll find something good to watch below. Comment below with your favorite TV show(s)! I'm also looking for new ones to watch!
Here are 33 TV Shows to Binge Watch
Do you have dry skin? I'm sure most girls/women struggle with the same issue. I'm one of them. I've always had dry skin and major problems with my foundation sticking to dry patches on my face and making my make up look terrible. Sometimes it still happens. Other than choosing a primer and foundation that works well with your skin, here are some other things that help!
1. Exfoliate at least twice a week (be gentle).
2. Use a hydrating gel moisturizer.
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.
4. Drink lots of water.
5. Use a humidifier in your home.
6. Protect your face from the sun.
7. Avoid full coverage foundations.
8. Avoid powder foundations OR use very little.
Here are the 4 Best Primers Dry Skin
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer RADIANCE
2. Almay Primer Correction 5 in 1
3. Becca First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
4. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Hydrating
Here are the 4 Best Foundations Dry Skin
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Foundation
3. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
4. Clinique Moisture Surge
Nowadays, kids are obsessed with making slime. Oh, are you missing all your tupperware? Good luck getting that back. It's probably in your kid's room filled with slime. In my case, it's my nieces. Every time we go into Walmart, they ask for the following: glue, shaving cream, contact solution, and paint. Especially one of my nieces, Mariah. I do have to admit, that girl can make some cool slime. Me trying to be the "cool aunt," always lets the girls get slime supplies under two conditions... they can't tell their mother and they have to clean up their mess.
Here are 9 Slime Tips From a 10-Year-Old
Different Types of Slime
In any type of slime you can add glitter, paint, etc.
To say or not to say. That is the question. I'm here to tell you... definitely DO NOT say. Being honest is always a good thing in any healthy relationship, but some things are better left unsaid.
Here are 12 Things You Should Never Say to Your Boyfriend
1. “So-and-so is really good in bed.” First off all, no. Second of all, no. How would you feel if your boyfriend said that to you? You would most definitely slap him across the face.
2. “You remind me of my ex.” A big no-no.
3. “Your friend is really hot.” Keep this to yourself. All women look, just look all men look. You can't help if you think another man is attractive, but keep it to yourself.
4. “I’ve trained you well.” He's not a dog.
5. “He's a great guy — you should be friends with him.” Let him be the judge of that. This is an argument that could be avoided.
6. “This was a gift from my ex.” If your ex-boyfriend bought you those Chanel earrings, don't go bragging about it to your new boyfriend. Just wear the hell out of them.
7. “When are you planning on marrying me?“ Desperate much?
8. “I hate your family.” Keep your lips sealed. So you don't like your boyfriend's family? Go join the club. It's common, and doesn't mean you need to throw it up in his face. Do you love him? Yes? Then put up with his family.
9. “You’re not good enough." Don't be an asshole.
10. “Why don’t you accept that you’ve failed?” Don't ever put someone down. Instead, build them up. You should be making sure they never give up.
11. “I wish you could afford to buy me this.” Money can only buy temporary happiness.
12. “I don’t need to say I love you, you should already know that.” Say I love you all the time. You should always tell him how much he means to you and how much you love him.
To the Man Who Helped Me Find Myself Again
I was lost for so long. I didn’t believe in myself or who I wanted to be. I felt worthless and insecure. I just stopped caring. Nothing felt worth it anymore. Day by day passed by. Minute by minute dragged on. Then you walked back into my life like a breath of fresh air. You consumed me and pushed me to be a better me. You showed me how to be confident in myself, and most importantly, you taught me that I was worthy and loveable.
We talked on the phone for hours, laughing so much I was crying. Every time I heard your voice, it would send shivers down my spine. You did that to me. I thought you were my forever. You made me happy. I didn’t think happiness like that existed. You gave me my smile back, and for that, I will always be grateful.
Sadly, not all love stories are happily ever afters. And ours surely wasn’t. All good things come with a price. That price was difficult to endure: we just weren’t meant to be.
Just because we weren’t meant to be, doesn’t mean you won’t eternally have a special place in my heart, because you came into my life and helped me when I needed it the most.
So here is the hardest part, the goodbye. I don’t want to let you go, but I know I have to. This isn’t easy for me and I will miss you everyday. But, you broke my heart and there is just no way to repair what you did. Just know that I loved you with every part of my being. I hope life brings you everything you want, because even though you put up a tough persona, you’re a good person who deserves to find your happiness.
—Author Olivia Howe
All women wish their man would just know and remember the small details about them. Let's say for instance, you remembered her usual order at that small cafe you both always go to. I promise, it's the little things that will gain you brownie points in your relationship. It will show her that you actually pay attention and care.
Here are 20 Things Every Man Should Know About His Girlfriend
1. Her Firsts. You should know her first kiss, her first heartbreak, her first real relationship, her first time. If you don't, then it's time to play "21 Questions" and find out.
2. Food likes and dislikes. This is important and very obvious.
3. Greatest fears. What is her greatest fear? Death? Cats? Boats? Or does it go deeper than that? If she's deathly afraid of cats, maybe you shouldn't surprise her with a cat for Christmas. These things are good to know.
4. Favorite perfume. If you didn't know this, it's time to up your game.
5. Story of her life. This is probably, like, really important. You have to know her name, birth-date, birthplace, names of her friends and family. Also, it's important to discover if she's allergic to anything. You don't want to accidentally kill her.
6. Favorite flower. Every man buys his woman flowers. Triple brownie points if you remember her favorite type, though.
7. Obsession. Is she obsessed with cats? Candy corn? Shoes? Makeup?
8. Ring size. You only need to know this if you're going to propose to her in the near future. You don't want to ask her to marry you with the wrong ring size, do you? It's important to know her style type, too. She's going to be showing this ring off to all of her friends and family. It has to be perfect.
9. Love language. Knowing her love language is powerful and knowing how she works in the relationship is a game changer. Reading The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman would be a good place to start. Or even taking the free assessment test to learn! Click here! For example: my top 3 love languages are physical touch, quality time, and words of affirmation.
10. Political views. If either of you are into politics, this might be a good one to know. If not, just ignore.
11. Tampon brand. One day she will call you and ask you to go to the store to pick her up some feminine products. Believe me, she'll love you for it. Make sure to pick up her favorite type of chocolate and some Midol, too.
12. Goals and dreams. You should know what her number one dream is, and goals she wants to pursue in her life, especially if you're serious about your relationship with her.
13. Religion. Just like political views, if either of you are into religion, this would be good to know. Are you okay with being with someone who doesn't believe in the same things as you? Is she okay with it? If this isn't applicable, just ignore.
14. Criminal history. You don't want to be with a murderer, pedophile, or someone who likes to kidnap kids, do you? Maybe you should ask her.
15. Pet peeves. You don't want to make her mad or intentionally piss her off, do you? You should know the things that drive her insane and try to avoid them. A happy girlfriend= a happy life.
16. Favorite sex position(s)/ sexual fantasy(ies). Sex is important in any healthy relationship. If you don't know what she likes, maybe you should refer to number one and play the "21 Questions" game or just ask her. Don't be ashamed, either. It's attractive to a female for you to want to know what gets her off.
17. How many people she's slept with. If you two are in a committed relationship, then sharing how many people you've both slept with is a must.
18. Phone passcode. Trust is important in any relationship. Just because you know her passcode, doesn't mean you need to go snooping through her personal information. But, if you don't know, you should ask (only in a serious relationship) and if she has nothing to hide, she will give it to you.
19. Family/ friends. Meet the family and friends. Remember their name's. Know her best friend.
20. Favorite qualities about her. If you don't know what you like about her, then you shouldn't be with her.
Have you ever lost track of time scrolling through your news feed on Facebook laughing at memes? #MemesAreTheBest
Here are 26 memes that made me hysterically laugh out loud
Monkey C Monkey Do was a new kind of adventure for me. Let me just say this... IT WAS AMAZINGLY EPIC! I've never experienced something like this before and I hope to return soon. It gave my family and I an opportunity to spend time together and work through this course as a team. Let me rewind and start from the beginning.
When I arrived at Monkey C Monkey Do, I looked at the course and was so scared! How could anyone in their right mind go so high up in the air and successfully do those crazy obstacles? What I kept thinking: This is impossible. But, it's not.
Before I even put a harness on, the staff had us watch a short video on some safety instructions and rules. That eased my mind a lot. I wasn't just going out there blind. They're very concerned about safety there and that made me feel much more comfortable.
After I was harnessed up, I went outside to a short class that taught me how to safely clip and un-clip on the wire. AND everyone has a buddy. It's a must. Your buddy is there to make sure you're safe up in the air and support you throughout the course.
Okay... Now, let me get to the part when I walked through the first course. It wasn't too high. It felt high enough that I wanted to back out, but I pushed through and went for it. My nieces were flying through it like they were professionals. My sister and I were hesitant on taking another step.
If you're scared that you're going to fall, just keep reminding yourself that if you do fall, you aren't going very far. You'll be able to pull yourself right back up. That's what I kept thinking as I successfully got through the first level of courses. By the second level, I was starting to get the hang of it. It was still hard, but that's what was so much fun about it. I love a good challenge and it was a good way to exercise!
My nieces, sister, and I made it through the whole entire course, even out in the woods! Let me be perfectly clear, I don't exercise very much. I've never done anything like this before, but I was still able to successfully make it through the course without falling.
Monkey C Monkey Do is a great place to learn teamwork with family, friends, coworkers, etc. It's also a great place to go just to have fun! I know I had a blast.
Perks: 5 levels of courses PLUS a course in the woods, zip lines, a huge swing, outdoor laser tag, and ice cream!
Only 2 concerns: First, you have a certain amount of time to complete the course, which is reasonable, but it doesn't help if people are slow in front of you or taking their time. BUT, the staff was more than nice about giving my family and I enough time to complete the course. Two, I personally feel like there should be more staff members on the posts to help assist and help anyone who needs it. BUT, the staff there was always alert and watching everything, and if you need help, they're right there to assist you.
My 12-year-old niece has been horseback riding for over a year now. At her first show, she won two FIRST place ribbons and ONE third place ribbon. I'm one proud auntie.
Here are 19 Horseback Riding Tips that helped her grow as a rider
Olivia Howe. 24 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths and salads.