All women wish their man would just know and remember the small details about them. Let's say for instance, you remembered her usual order at that small cafe you both always go to. I promise, it's the little things that will gain you brownie points in your relationship. It will show her that you actually pay attention and care.
Here are 20 Things Every Man Should Know About His Girlfriend
1. Her Firsts. You should know her first kiss, her first heartbreak, her first real relationship, her first time. If you don't, then it's time to play "21 Questions" and find out.
2. Food likes and dislikes. This is important and very obvious.
3. Greatest fears. What is her greatest fear? Death? Cats? Boats? Or does it go deeper than that? If she's deathly afraid of cats, maybe you shouldn't surprise her with a cat for Christmas. These things are good to know.
4. Favorite perfume. If you didn't know this, it's time to up your game.
5. Story of her life. This is probably, like, really important. You have to know her name, birth-date, birthplace, names of her friends and family. Also, it's important to discover if she's allergic to anything. You don't want to accidentally kill her.
6. Favorite flower. Every man buys his woman flowers. Triple brownie points if you remember her favorite type, though.
7. Obsession. Is she obsessed with cats? Candy corn? Shoes? Makeup?
8. Ring size. You only need to know this if you're going to propose to her in the near future. You don't want to ask her to marry you with the wrong ring size, do you? It's important to know her style type, too. She's going to be showing this ring off to all of her friends and family. It has to be perfect.
9. Love language. Knowing her love language is powerful and knowing how she works in the relationship is a game changer. Reading The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman would be a good place to start. Or even taking the free assessment test to learn! Click here! For example: my top 3 love languages are physical touch, quality time, and words of affirmation.
10. Political views. If either of you are into politics, this might be a good one to know. If not, just ignore.
11. Tampon brand. One day she will call you and ask you to go to the store to pick her up some feminine products. Believe me, she'll love you for it. Make sure to pick up her favorite type of chocolate and some Midol, too.
12. Goals and dreams. You should know what her number one dream is, and goals she wants to pursue in her life, especially if you're serious about your relationship with her.
13. Religion. Just like political views, if either of you are into religion, this would be good to know. Are you okay with being with someone who doesn't believe in the same things as you? Is she okay with it? If this isn't applicable, just ignore.
14. Criminal history. You don't want to be with a murderer, pedophile, or someone who likes to kidnap kids, do you? Maybe you should ask her.
15. Pet peeves. You don't want to make her mad or intentionally piss her off, do you? You should know the things that drive her insane and try to avoid them. A happy girlfriend= a happy life.
16. Favorite sex position(s)/ sexual fantasy(ies). Sex is important in any healthy relationship. If you don't know what she likes, maybe you should refer to number one and play the "21 Questions" game or just ask her. Don't be ashamed, either. It's attractive to a female for you to want to know what gets her off.
17. How many people she's slept with. If you two are in a committed relationship, then sharing how many people you've both slept with is a must.
18. Phone passcode. Trust is important in any relationship. Just because you know her passcode, doesn't mean you need to go snooping through her personal information. But, if you don't know, you should ask (only in a serious relationship) and if she has nothing to hide, she will give it to you.
19. Family/ friends. Meet the family and friends. Remember their name's. Know her best friend.
20. Favorite qualities about her. If you don't know what you like about her, then you shouldn't be with her.
Olivia Howe. 25 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths and salads.