Honesty is always the best policy. What is the point to lie? You're afraid to tell the one you love the truth? If that's the case, maybe you two shouldn't be together. Below are 9 things I believe every girl should tell her boyfriend.
Here are 9 Things You Should Always Tell Your Boyfriend
1. What you like and don't like during sex. It's attractive to know what makes you tick and what you just can't stand when having sex. Don't be afraid to tell him. And if you don't know, then tell him so the both of you can figure it out. And don't forget about setting limits.
2. Addictions. Past or present addictions you have. Are you addicted to drugs, gambling, sex, etc.? Your boyfriend deserves to know.
3. Mental health. If you're depressed or have severe anxiety, it's always good to talk about it. It can be tough to admit and hard to talk about it, but you'll feel better if you do. It will be like a weight has lifted off your shoulders. Don't be afraid.
4. The things that make you happy. Your boyfriend should know how to make you happy, but he's not a mind reader.
5. Your goals. You should be straight forward with not only your goals in life, but your goals in the relationship between the two of you. If you're not looking for something long term, he deserves to know. If you are looking for something long term, he should know.
6. Sexual past. It's important for BOTH of you to sit down and talk about your sex history. This doesn't mean you need to go into detail about who you've slept with, who was the best in bed, etc. Have you even had sex? Someone who hasn't, obviously won't be quick to rush into bed.
7. Deal breakers. My deal breakers are simple. He must be trustworthy, loyal, funny, wants kids in the future, always has my back, and respectful.
8. I love you. A day should never pass without you telling your boyfriend you love him. If you two aren't at that stage in your relationship yet, then ignore this one.
9. Things you love about him. Everyone needs reassurance. Make sure to tell him the things you love about him. "You always know how to make me laugh." He'll love the compliments.
Olivia Howe. 25 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths and salads.