1. Poor hygiene. Please take a shower (and use soap), trim your beard or shave it off, take care of your hair and use deodorant. It's quite easy to fall into a personal hygiene routine. Take the time to take care of yourself, or you'll definitely lose the one you love... or not even get the one you love.
2. Anger issues/abusive. No one has the time or tolerance to deal with anger fueled pin heads who love to abuse women. Next.
3. Infidelity. If you want to have your freedom, then why even be in a relationship? Cheater cheater pumpkin eater. No one likes an unfaithful douche bag.
4. Liars. Please know, I'm not stupid. Don't lie to me. I will find out the truth and I will call you out on your bullshit. What I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate more than anything is a liar. What I hate even more is a person who actually believes their own lies. Women are smart. Very smart. You don't give us enough credit. We find out everything sooner or later.
5. Selfishness. Enough said.
6. Raging alcoholic. It's unattractive to be drunk all of the time. Being an alcoholic is a serious disease. Take care of yourself.
7. Not funny. You have to be able to make me laugh. I repeat. You have to be able to make me laugh. If not, then it's not meant to be.
8. Bad grammar. One of my biggest pet peeves is someone who texts me and they can't form a sentence properly. I understand it happens sometimes and we all rush or don't pay close attention... but if you're actually just terrible with grammar, I will notice.
9. Name calling. If you're being a jerk, you bet your ass I'm going to tell you. What I mean by name calling is things like whore, slut, no-good-piece-of-shit, ugly, unworthy and more vicious and uncalled for names. It's not nice. Be nice.
10. Unaware of key facts. My middle name is May. I was born in West Palm Beach, Florida. My favorite flower is a daisy. I'm obsessed with makeup, sloths, lifting and shopping. I've always wanted to travel to Italy. I have three cats and one dog. My niece's names are Melissa, Mariah, Aubrey and McKenna. My nephew's name is Jayce. Facts about your significant other are important. Little or big, they're all important. If you're unaware of key facts that make your loved one the person they are, then you're a self-centered ass.
11. Body shaming assholes. I have curves. Some girls don't. I have big thighs. Some girls don't. Every woman is different and every woman is beautiful exactly the way they are. Don't ever tell them differently. Be respectful.
12. Irresponsible with money. If you buy a jet ski instead of paying rent this month, you're irresponsible with money. Pay your bills. Save up for the jet ski and purchase it when you have the respectable amount of funds. Responsibilities before luxuries.
13. Attached to their phone. Pet peeve #2: Someone who is always on their cell phone. OMGOMGOMG! I hate this more than anything... You don't need to be tweeting and posting pictures on Instagram every 2 minutes. Get off your phone. Enjoy the day. Enjoy the company you have. Life is too short to be creeping on someone's Facebook or tweeting about the new blanket you just got.
Olivia Howe. 25 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths, lifting at the gym and salads.