1. I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
— Notting Hill
2. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
— Moulin Rouge
3. The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all.
— Dear John
4. So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we’re all alone, then we’re all together in that too.
— P.S. I Love You
5. Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.
6. When you lose someone, it stays with you. Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.
— The Vampire Diaries
7. We all stand alone against our demons.
— The Originals
8. We don’t know who we are until we’re connected to someone else. We’re just better human beings when with the person we’re supposed to be with.
— Sons of Anarchy
9. Pick me. Choose me. Love me.
— Grey's Anatomy
10. He's not the sun... You are.
— Grey's Anatomy
11. Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.
— Dirty Dancing
12. The you you are now is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.
— If I Stay
13. Love requires sacrifice, but it's worth it. Always.
— The Longest Ride
14. I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.
— The Vow
15. To me, you are perfect.
— Love Actually
16. Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.
Olivia Howe. 25 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths and salads.