Creator: Joshua Safran
Number of Seasons: 3
Original Network: ABC
Available on: Netflix, Hulu, On Demand
It's been three years since American hero Alex Parrish (Priyanka Chopra) has had to navigate the dangerous waters of the Central Intelligence Agency and put her life on the line for her country. She has been living a peaceful, anonymous life somewhere in Italy. However, Alex is forced to abandon this idyllic existence when Ryan (Jake McLaughlin) persuades her to help him rescue Shelby (Johanna Braddy) from a notorious international arms dealer known only as The Widow, who is holding her hostage. A whole new future lies ahead for this team when they agree to work together as an elite black-ops task force.
Actors/ Main Characters
4 out of 5 stars!
Quantico was a hard show for me to get into at first. It took me several different attempts at watching it. I think I watched the first episode like four times. For some reason, I just couldn't get interested in the plot and the main characters. That's part of the reason why I knocked off one star.
I gave it one last try, and this time, I told myself I'm going to watch at least a few episodes before I give up for good. I did just that, and I got addicted. By the second or third episode, I was attached to the main characters and the intense story line. The characters were finally starting to develop and become intriguing.
This show has so many plot twists, which made it that much more exciting to watch. Several times- too many to count- I was caught off guard. Just when you think you know who framed Alex Parrish, you're wrong. Just when you think you have a character figured out, you're wrong. Just when you think you know how the show is going to end, you're wrong. Quantico keeps you on your toes and makes you really think.
Alex Parrish and Shelby Wyatt were my two favorite characters on the show. Alex is someone you can route for, someone you want to win. She's stubborn, but with a heart of gold. She's strong and independent. How can you not love her? Shelby Wyatt is a southern bell, but don't let that fool you. That girl can do some damage with a gun, and she's quick on her feet.
1. Plot twists and turns are crazy intense.
2. The characters are interesting and easy to like.
3. Once I got into this show, I couldn't stop watching it.
1. I wish the show didn't kill a lot of the main characters off or have them just disappear for no reason.
2. There should've been more seasons.
3. The last season could've ended better than it did with more information .
The plot twists are excellent. The characters are well developed. I highly recommend this show if you're into the whole conspiracy, FBI, CIA, undercover, assassins, too-many-plot-twists, thing.
Note: I've read only SOME of these books. The others have been highly recommended to me in 2018 to read.
1. See Me by Nicholas Sparks
2. Resisting Darkness by Amy L. Gale
3. Once and For All by Sara Dessen
3. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
4. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
6. Billionaire Unchallenged by J.S. Scott
7. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
8. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
9. The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
We've all been waiting, most impatiently. Good Morning America was the first to announce it. Are you ready to find out?
AND THE NEXT BACHELOR IS........
📖 📚 ⭐️⭐️PRE-ORDER IS LIVE⭐️⭐️ 📖 📚
Honesty is always the best policy. What is the point to lie? You're afraid to tell the one you love the truth? If that's the case, maybe you two shouldn't be together. Below are 9 things I believe every girl should tell her boyfriend.
Here are 9 Things You Should Always Tell Your Boyfriend
1. What you like and don't like during sex. It's attractive to know what makes you tick and what you just can't stand when having sex. Don't be afraid to tell him. And if you don't know, then tell him so the both of you can figure it out. And don't forget about setting limits.
2. Addictions. Past or present addictions you have. Are you addicted to drugs, gambling, sex, etc.? Your boyfriend deserves to know.
3. Mental health. If you're depressed or have severe anxiety, it's always good to talk about it. It can be tough to admit and hard to talk about it, but you'll feel better if you do. It will be like a weight has lifted off your shoulders. Don't be afraid.
4. The things that make you happy. Your boyfriend should know how to make you happy, but he's not a mind reader.
5. Your goals. You should be straight forward with not only your goals in life, but your goals in the relationship between the two of you. If you're not looking for something long term, he deserves to know. If you are looking for something long term, he should know.
6. Sexual past. It's important for BOTH of you to sit down and talk about your sex history. This doesn't mean you need to go into detail about who you've slept with, who was the best in bed, etc. Have you even had sex? Someone who hasn't, obviously won't be quick to rush into bed.
7. Deal breakers. My deal breakers are simple. He must be trustworthy, loyal, funny, wants kids in the future, always has my back, and respectful.
8. I love you. A day should never pass without you telling your boyfriend you love him. If you two aren't at that stage in your relationship yet, then ignore this one.
9. Things you love about him. Everyone needs reassurance. Make sure to tell him the things you love about him. "You always know how to make me laugh." He'll love the compliments.
Looking for a new TV show to binge watch? Look no further. I'm a TV show fanatic. I've watched everything from Grey's Anatomy to Lost in Space to The Bachelorette. I'm pretty sure you'll find something good to watch below. Comment below with your favorite TV show(s)! I'm also looking for new ones to watch!
Here are 33 TV Shows to Binge Watch
Do you have dry skin? I'm sure most girls/women struggle with the same issue. I'm one of them. I've always had dry skin and major problems with my foundation sticking to dry patches on my face and making my make up look terrible. Sometimes it still happens. Other than choosing a primer and foundation that works well with your skin, here are some other things that help!
1. Exfoliate at least twice a week (be gentle).
2. Use a hydrating gel moisturizer.
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.
4. Drink lots of water.
5. Use a humidifier in your home.
6. Protect your face from the sun.
7. Avoid full coverage foundations.
8. Avoid powder foundations OR use very little.
Here are the 4 Best Primers Dry Skin
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer RADIANCE
2. Almay Primer Correction 5 in 1
3. Becca First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
4. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Hydrating
Here are the 4 Best Foundations Dry Skin
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Foundation
3. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
4. Clinique Moisture Surge
Nowadays, kids are obsessed with making slime. Oh, are you missing all your tupperware? Good luck getting that back. It's probably in your kid's room filled with slime. In my case, it's my nieces. Every time we go into Walmart, they ask for the following: glue, shaving cream, contact solution, and paint. Especially one of my nieces, Mariah. I do have to admit, that girl can make some cool slime. Me trying to be the "cool aunt," always lets the girls get slime supplies under two conditions... they can't tell their mother and they have to clean up their mess.
Here are 9 Slime Tips From a 10-Year-Old
Different Types of Slime
In any type of slime you can add glitter, paint, etc.
To say or not to say. That is the question. I'm here to tell you... definitely DO NOT say. Being honest is always a good thing in any healthy relationship, but some things are better left unsaid.
Here are 12 Things You Should Never Say to Your Boyfriend
1. “So-and-so is really good in bed.” First off all, no. Second of all, no. How would you feel if your boyfriend said that to you? You would most definitely slap him across the face.
2. “You remind me of my ex.” A big no-no.
3. “Your friend is really hot.” Keep this to yourself. All women look, just look all men look. You can't help if you think another man is attractive, but keep it to yourself.
4. “I’ve trained you well.” He's not a dog.
5. “He's a great guy — you should be friends with him.” Let him be the judge of that. This is an argument that could be avoided.
6. “This was a gift from my ex.” If your ex-boyfriend bought you those Chanel earrings, don't go bragging about it to your new boyfriend. Just wear the hell out of them.
7. “When are you planning on marrying me?“ Desperate much?
8. “I hate your family.” Keep your lips sealed. So you don't like your boyfriend's family? Go join the club. It's common, and doesn't mean you need to throw it up in his face. Do you love him? Yes? Then put up with his family.
9. “You’re not good enough." Don't be an asshole.
10. “Why don’t you accept that you’ve failed?” Don't ever put someone down. Instead, build them up. You should be making sure they never give up.
11. “I wish you could afford to buy me this.” Money can only buy temporary happiness.
12. “I don’t need to say I love you, you should already know that.” Say I love you all the time. You should always tell him how much he means to you and how much you love him.
To the Man Who Helped Me Find Myself Again
I was lost for so long. I didn’t believe in myself or who I wanted to be. I felt worthless and insecure. I just stopped caring. Nothing felt worth it anymore. Day by day passed by. Minute by minute dragged on. Then you walked back into my life like a breath of fresh air. You consumed me and pushed me to be a better me. You showed me how to be confident in myself, and most importantly, you taught me that I was worthy and loveable.
We talked on the phone for hours, laughing so much I was crying. Every time I heard your voice, it would send shivers down my spine. You did that to me. I thought you were my forever. You made me happy. I didn’t think happiness like that existed. You gave me my smile back, and for that, I will always be grateful.
Sadly, not all love stories are happily ever afters. And ours surely wasn’t. All good things come with a price. That price was difficult to endure: we just weren’t meant to be.
Just because we weren’t meant to be, doesn’t mean you won’t eternally have a special place in my heart, because you came into my life and helped me when I needed it the most.
So here is the hardest part, the goodbye. I don’t want to let you go, but I know I have to. This isn’t easy for me and I will miss you everyday. But, you broke my heart and there is just no way to repair what you did. Just know that I loved you with every part of my being. I hope life brings you everything you want, because even though you put up a tough persona, you’re a good person who deserves to find your happiness.
—Author Olivia Howe
Olivia Howe. 24 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths and salads.