Do you have dry skin? I'm sure most girls/women struggle with the same issue. I'm one of them. I've always had dry skin and major problems with my foundation sticking to dry patches on my face and making my make up look terrible. Sometimes it still happens. Other than choosing a primer and foundation that works well with your skin, here are some other things that help!
1. Exfoliate at least twice a week (be gentle).
2. Use a hydrating gel moisturizer.
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.
4. Drink lots of water.
5. Use a humidifier in your home.
6. Protect your face from the sun.
7. Avoid full coverage foundations.
8. Avoid powder foundations OR use very little.
Here are the 4 Best Primers Dry Skin
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer RADIANCE
2. Almay Primer Correction 5 in 1
3. Becca First Light Priming Filter Instant Complexion Refresh
4. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Hydrating
Here are the 4 Best Foundations Dry Skin
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Foundation
3. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
4. Clinique Moisture Surge
Olivia Howe. 25 years old. Author, Blogger, and Reviewer. 3 cats. 1 dog. TV Show fanatic. Lover of all things makeup, animals, books, The Bachelor, blogging, sloths and salads.